- Cultivate the sense of equity and the spirit of mutual respect through sports activities.
- Cultivate the communal spirit of RC life through various sports games played by the twelve Houses.
- Bolster physical and mental strengths through self-oriented sports activities performed by each House.
- Apply the knowledge and techiniques gained from sports courses in order to develop daily physical education program.
- Create healthy sports culture led by the student body through participating in the tournament as well as assisting RC olympics as referees and as cheerleaders.
- Create the interactive and collaborative culture within the student body and faculty
Participants and Operators
- RC Organization(Student and Faculty)
- Registration: Contact House RAs in charge of RC Olympics
- Administrative RAs, House RAs, Referees
Sports Entries and Process
- The final winning House is determined by the overall performance in the following five entries: soccer, basketball, badminton, table tennis, relay. (Spring Semester: the preliminary rounds, Fall Semester: the final tournament)
- Discourage Individual leagues and run as doubles or team competitions
- Since the schedule for each entry is tentative to change, refer to the updated notice on RC homepage and contact RAs in charge for more details.
- ¡Ø House players and students who attend as part of their House cheering groups will be given RC points.
Game Rules and Education
- Education on the purpose of the RC Olympic Games, game rules, group lottery process, and sports etiquette will be conducted by the RA in charge of each entry at the beginning of each semester. Afterwards, the RAs will conduct the education session for the House attendees.